Sunday, July 17, 2011

Wishing You Many Mower!

Today at Fantabulous Cricut for the Spotlight Sunday FCCB is featuring a fabulous sponsor: Scrappy Moms Stamps!!!!

Wow...let me tell you...again...I think I might be in LOVE!  These stamps are fabulous.  I love the set I used for my card today-- "Quirky Quotes"  it has so many great sayings!  I had a hard time deciding which sentiment to select!  I did however select this one- this card will soon be in the hands of my Father-In-Law...pending he can rip himself away from his perfectly manicured lawn.  I was pretty sure when my parents met my husbands parents for the first time that my FIL was likely to have been out in the lawn with a scissors making sure he didn't miss anything! 

The Deets!
Cricut cuts: Chore Chart and Create-A-Critter
Paper: SU!
Punch: MS grass punch--love this punch!
Twine: unknown
Stamp:  Scrappy Moms Stamps!!!!

7 comments:

Saundra said...

Such a great card, Sarah! I may have to check out Chore Chart since the lights are being marked down. Thanks for doing an awesome job!

Hugs,
Saundra :)

Marlene said...

Love your card, Sarah! OMG! I think you just described my FIL, too. Thanks for being part of the Scrappy Moms Stamps Spotlight Sunday!

scrappy critters said...

Love love love this card... the lawnmower is the cutest!

♥Tammy

HappyPlaceJen said...

What a great scene card, Sarah! The lawn mower looks terrific! :) ~Jen http://happyplaceforjen.blogspot.com/

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Sarah I LOVE this card! You know, I almost picked that sentiment when I was trying to decide what to do for today's Spotlight. I am soooo thankful that I went with another sentiment because your card would have put me to shame...it's just so stinkin' cute! Your inking is just perfect and the gel pen doodles add just the right touch! I love it and I'm sure your FIL will also,

Jayne said...

Great card,that mower is brill and the sentiment is perfect.I am a grass addict on cards and when you mentioned the MS punch a while back,I went out and got it as soon as it hit the UK.TFS

Georgiana said...

This sure is a fun card. I don't care to mow unless I need to, but I do like the card and sentiment.

Would love for you to stop by.
Georgiana
Carson's Creations