Thursday, July 21, 2011

You're A Lifesaver

Does a friend ever call you just when you need it?  Almost like you're thinking...hmmm I really need to talk and all of a sudden...ring ring!  I love when that happens.  I swear my bestie just knows when to call me!  Heck she's probably checked my blog and knew I'd been crafting like a mad woman so she knew something was up!  Ahhhhh nothing like a great friend to make your day :) 

I am still madly in love with Scrappy Moms Stamps! and this sentiment is again from their "Quirky Quotes" set--which is brand new and I highly recommend that you check it!  This set was just highlighted on the FCCB blog for SMS being an amazing sponsort!  I highly recommend you checking out their stamps...I know I'm off to place an order so I can get some more of their lovies in my hot little hands. 

  The Deets!
Paper: Solid is all SU!  not sure where the DSP it was in my stash!
Cut: Pack Your Bags Cricut Cartridge
Twine from the Twinery--ummm I'm almost out of this color hence why I used soooo little!
Stamp:  Scrappy Moms Stamps "Quirky Quotes"

6 comments:

BugBites said...

wow- your are in quite the creative zone. What an awesome card!!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Sarah this card is adorable! Love the red, white and blue theme and the sentiment is perfect...too cute! You are on a roll girl :0)

K-E Kreations said...

Love the card! I can see why you're almost out of the twine - it's gorgeous.

Scrappy Mel said...

So cute - I love it!! :)

Jen M said...

Super cute! Lol on the bits of twine... Good job using up every inch. ;)

Amy said...

What a cute card! I am looking forward to working with you on the FCCB DT! :)Amy
amyscraftingspace.blogspot.com