Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Beep Beep!

I had lots of motivation this weekend from the Operation Write Home Memorial Day weekend sketch blog hop.  There were soooo many cards shown and it was awesome!  So I decided to pick a sketch to create my next card.  I decided to use Sketch 12 with some new paper I picked up at Crafts Direct this weekend...oh dear me... I had sworn I was NOT going to purchase any more 12x12 paper until I used up a large portion of what I already had.  But... I did have to picked some up because it was super on sale!  I mean really...$0.08 a sheet---for all sorts of brands, etc.  Holy wow!  I simply just couldn't say no...I have troubles with the word no :) Oh and did I mention they had stamps too-- picked this there too-- also on sale!  Whooohooo!


5 comments:

Shari B said...

Sarah, this is REALLY cute! I especially love the little road going across the card...great details!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Cute paper!

Donna Nuce said...

Love the sentiment and the paper. Very cute!

Jen M said...

Dang that's cute! LOVE the paper!

JustYolie said...

You have the cutest papers and ideas!!!