Sunday, May 27, 2012

GSS: Red, White and Blue

Happy Memorial Day to all!  And Thank you to all who are serving our country, all who served and all the families of these exceptional men and women.  And let's never forget those who paid the ultimate price for the freedoms we cherish.


I am sharing this card I created to focus on red, white and blue using some awesome products from Ginger Snap Scraps.  I have been using a lot of the Authentique Glory paper pad-- I love the paper!  The designs are very fun and looks so great with solid colors!  The cut is from my Stand and Salute Cricut cartridge.  There is a small bit of twine from the Twinery tied onto the die cut. The twine was distressed using my Tim Holtz Antique Linen distress ink pad.  The tiny star brads in the corner are from Mike's!  Enjoy :)

4 comments:

Creative Diva said...

I love how the wording stands out. Great card Sarah.

Hugs
Patty
GSS DT Sister

Maria Matter said...

love this clean design Sarah...gorgeous!

Kate said...

Very nice card. Love the design.

Hugs,
Kate

JustYolie said...

Wonderful card Sarah!