Friday, May 4, 2012

My Mind's Eye

Did you know that you can purchase all sorts of great My Minds Eye products at Ginger Snap Scraps Store?  Well if you didn't...now you know!! I am sure you would be pleased with the fabulous customer service that Cori will provide to you.

If you are a fan of My Minds Eye products you will definitely want to stop over and see what the Design Team has created for you over at Ginger Snap Scraps Blog.  I am in love with Lawn Fawn stamps and I think the My Minds Eye Happier paper pad works great with this cute little gnome!  I hope you stop over and check out the other design team members projects!

 
The Deets
Paper: My Minds Eye and Bazzill 
Stamps: Lawn Fawn Gnome Sweet Gnome
Colored with Copic Markers


9 comments:

glowegal said...

Ah-dorable, Sarah!! I heart this Lawn Fawn set so much! Love the MME paper you used with it, so cute!!

Anonymous said...

Love this card Sarah! Great color scheme and that little gnome is so cute! Thank you for your great card!

jessica said...

this is so adorable!!! I don't have any Lawn Fawn yet!! Just might have to pick some up :)
TFS and have a GREAT day!!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

What a fun little Gnome! He is just cute as can be and looks adorable on your sweet card! I don't own any Lawn Fawn stamps yet, but I'm thinking that may change very soon!

Missy said...

Super cute! I love the little Gnome set!

Ann said...

Love the grass edge! Great card!

recollectionalley said...

You have convinced me too! I need Lawn Fawn stamps. Great job!

Creative Diva said...

Sarah! You are on a roll! Beautiful card. Love the Gnome.

Hugs,
Patty
creativediva98.blogspot.com
Ginger Snap Scraps DT Sister

BugBites said...

Oh no....I feel myself getting hooked on lawn fawn stamps. Love this color combo. You do a great job with your stamping and coloring.