Sunday, May 20, 2012

Link Up For Pink!


I am so honored and excited to be one of the design team members for Link Up For Pink.  Breast cancer and cancer in general have touched my life in so many ways and have touched the lives of so many people I love and care about-- I am so excited to a part of this great group.  A special thank you to Yolie and  Celeste who created this amazing blog!

This team will be all about sharing stories, building friendships and an opportunity to bring about breast cancer awareness.  As many of you know breast cancer awareness month is in October but this team will help remind us all that we can't just bring awareness about in October we must strive to do this on a more regular basis.  I am by no means an expert in regards to breast cancer but I want to do what I can to raise awareness!  There are 6 other amazing woman whom I will be joining on this journey and I am so looking forward to it.  

4 comments:

BugBites said...

Congrats. Will be following your pink journey.

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Congrats to you Sarah and thanks for sharing this info. I was not aware of this blog and I look forward to visiting. My Mom had breast cancer almost 20 years ago and is still going strong, thanks to early detection. This is a great thing you ladies are doing!

DIANA L. said...

Congrats I will be watching for it.

recollectionalley said...

Congratulations! Now a follower!