Friday, May 11, 2012

LAWN FAWN!!!

Who has a new found Lawn Fawn addiction?  Don't think you'll need to think too much---it's me.  There I said it... I am addicted to Lawn Fawn... I feel I am saying this far too often about various craft goodies!  This card is my Ginger Snap Scraps design team project! I created this card with awesome Lawn Fawn products!   Gnome Sweet Gnome was the stamp set used along with some glitter tape! 


Seriously who knew stamps could bring such joy :)


I am linking this card up for the following challenge:

11 comments:

Kate said...

That is so adorable. Love the banner.

Hugs,
Kate

Ann said...

OMG! I love that flamingo! The wiggly eye just makes it!

Jen M said...

Ack! LOVE the flamingo and his googly eye! Oh my gosh, adorable!!!

jessica said...

OMG Sarah this is adorable!!!

Creative Diva said...

Sarah, this is really cute. Love the eyes on the flamingo.

Hugs,
Patty

Anonymous said...

What a cute card! Makes me long for summer!

Tamara said...

great CAS card!
Thanks for playing with our CAS challenge at lawnscaping :-)

glowegal said...

So adorable!! I need to pull out my googly eyes again, it look s cute on your flamingo!!

Shari B said...

LOVE Lawn Fawn....and this card is super cute! The polka dot flamingo is really fun!

Laurel Beard said...

Oh my stars, how cute is this!!!!! Love the flamingo with the googly eye! Love the strips of patterned paper and glitter tape! This is just fantastic! I am so glad you joined us at Lawnscaping for our clean and simple challenge!

Christiana said...

So fun! Love the googly eye. Thank you so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!