Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Link Up for Pink: Challenge No. 2


Who's excited for Challenge #2 Link Up For Pink?!?!  I know I am!  Don't forget to stop over for the challenge!

Today the design team is highlighting the awesome stamps from A Day For Daisies--they have some wonderful digital stamps.  They have tons to offer you and you won't be disappointed with their awesome, super speedy delivery!  Go easy on me this is my VERY FIRST time using digital stamps. I had some trouble with smearing but I hope to get that under control with a little practice :) 

The Details
Sentiment is from My Pink Stamper
Die cuts are from Spellbinders
Image is colored with Copics
I made my own crinkle ribbon








12 comments:

Anonymous said...

You did a fantastic job on your first digi... Love your card

Jen M said...

Awesome!! Your crinkle ribbon looks fab!

BugBites said...

Very sweet. Love your papers.

JoanieMc said...

A real cutie of a card. Fabby job on the coloring!!

Hugs,
Joanie

Esther said...

So adorable Sarah, you did a fabulous job! Love the sentiment :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah, what a great card! I love the combination of colors and the sentiment!
Hugs,
Beth

Bernardine Cuttino said...

Pretty card with adorable image. She is so cute. Fabulous DP. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving the love. Hugs.

Tina said...

lovley card,cute image and papers, the freebie is on the link up for pink site

Sherrie K. said...

Wow, you did an amazing job for your first digi! Way to go girl! Great papers and design too:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Donna Nuce said...

Very cute card and I love the sentiment!

JustYolie said...

You did a FABULOUS job on your first digi!!! I love your coloring and the color combo!

Anonymous said...

Sarah! You did a great job with that image, especially since it was your first time with a digi! Great job!