Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Flowers for OWH!

It's Wednesday...oh how the middle of the week is here and I am not at all ready!  Work is crazy busy right now but I had to use my lunch hour to create a couple of flower cards for my OWH stash!  I like this flower so much I will be making some of these for my personal stash as well. Stop over and join us for the midweek throw down at  OWH where today's focus is on flowers!  Lots of great cards have already been posted!  Join in the fun!

Paper: SU solids
Stamp and Die: Hero Arts and Sizzix (new to me-- I'm in LOVE!)
Colored with Copics
$Tree ribbon
Punch: SU!
Sentiment: M's $ section years ago

10 comments:

Jen M said...

This is awesome, Sarah! I love the flower and it looks really great wtih the embossed background!

Kathryn said...

Nice! I would not have thought to put those colors together, but they're great! The embossing really adds a great pop to the card as well. Thanks for sharing.

Lee Mae said...

Sarah, your card is adorable! I love that cute flower against the embossed background.

SusanS said...

Love your card Sarah! Nice bold colors and a crisp look. Great combo of textures too. TFS!!!

Cynthia T said...

This is a real show-stopper! So glad your busy day included creating cards ;)

Carol L said...

Gorgeous green dots here with a cute little flower to boot! I like the sentiment panel too! NJ!

Margaret said...

A real eye catcher! I love the simplicity of it.

Linda said...

Cute and fun! TFS!!!

Paula S. said...

Nice crisp and clean design. That's one of my all time favorite embossing folders! Thanks for supporting OWH!

Paula S.
OWH Blog Team

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Lunch hours cards Wow! I really like your flower too, great card.

Thanks for playing in our Midweek Throwdown challenge at Operation Write Home!