Monday, May 7, 2012

Keep Cool!

Today the Design Team at Ginger Snap Scraps will be highlighting awesome projects created with the new fabulous Tim Holtz spring inks! And I have created a mini card for you to enjoy! The size is 3x3 and perfect for just a little note. I used the new fabulous Tim Holtz spring inks as well as the re-inkers. I used the Squeezed Lemonade reinker to watercolor the lemonade in the glass. The great stamped images are all from the Lawn Fawn set Swimsuit Season. All paper is Bazzill and the shape was cut with a Spellbinder die. The cubes are topped off with a little some stickles. Enjoy :)


10 comments:

jessica said...

I LOVE this!!! What a GREAT card!!!
Awesome job!!

Jen M said...

Cute!!, I haven't seen that set, now I have to go look!

Kate said...

This is so cute. Love it.

Hugs,
Kate

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Total Cuteness! I love this Sarah....so stinkin' cute! That bright pop of yellow is such a fun touch. This is one of those cards that just makes me happy ♥

Missy said...

Very pretty! Great job!

recollectionalley said...

How perfect! This is a great card!

Creative Diva said...

The drink looks refreshing. Fabulous card.
Hugs,
Patty
creativediva98.blogspot.com
Ginger Snap Scraps DT Sister

glowegal said...

Great card, love the lemonade idea! Works great with the distress inks! So cute!

Connie Can Crop said...

This is so cute! And refreshing!! TFS!

Maria Matter said...

oh this is fabulous Sarah, delightful!!
hugs