Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Coffee? Yes, please!

Happy Wednesday everyone.  Hope this post finds you well.   I have been doing a little crafting here and there and I am happy to share with you one of my newest goodies.  Have you stopped by and checked out Fresh Brewed Designs?  If you haven't you most certainly should make a stop-- they have some awesome stamps. I will be linking this card up for their framing it challenge!  I was introduced to this company from my friends at  Link Up For Pink-- who by the way are starting a new challenge tomorrow and it's sure to be awesome!

So back to my card. Who doesn't love a good cup of coffee!?!  Well I know some of you don't so pretend this is tea or whatever steamy beverage you would enjoy :)  I am slowly working with my Copics and trying desperately to make things look good-- I did do some shading for this card and it turned out a-okay.  Hope you stop back tomorrow for my post...all I can say is you "gnome" you don't wanna miss it!

Stamps from Fresh Brewed Designs and Scrappy Moms
Die cut from Spellbinders
Paper SU
Ink Memento 
Coloring Copics

9 comments:

BugBites said...

What a great stamp. I am going to have to check them out. Your coloring looks great! So cute.

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Yummy card! Super cute stamp and your coloring looks awesome!

Donna Nuce said...

Cute card. Love the color combo.

Jen M said...

You are rockin' the copics! This is adorable!

Shelly said...

Looks good enough to drink!! Yummy!
Shelly

Sheryl said...

Hi Sara! I love this card! You did such a beautiful job with your shading and you have framed it perfectly for our, "Frame It Up" challenge!
I'm very partial to our, "Love Mug" Stamp! You have demonstrated how versatile it is by making this fun thank you card! LOVE IT!
Thank you for joining us this week at Freshly Brewed Challenges! We hope that you join us again!
Warmest Hugs, Sheryl

VanessaB said...

that's one of my favorite stamps. your card is beautiful! awesome card. thank you for joining us at fbd

Sheryl said...

Hi Sarah! Congratulations on your feature at Freshly Brewed Challenges!
Have a great day!
Warmest Hugs, Sheryl

JustYolie said...

I know I said it before, but I LOVE your coloring! Beautiful card and perfect sentiment!